For your appointment you will need the following:
- Colorado Driver’s License OR regular Colorado ID (both can be obtained at the DMV). Temp cards are acceptable.
- Cash or Card to process payment for doctor’s visit
- Card to process state registration application fee
- If required, medical records (typically a diagnosis of your qualifying condition)
- If you are a RENEWING patient and have previously registered on the state website, make sure you can access your account – have your username and password ready
- If you lost your username and password, we can still help you recover your account, but you will need to have access to the email account you used to register with initially
- If you are a NEW patient, prior to your visit, please please create an account with the Medical Marijuana Registry by following these steps. This will expedite your visit!
- If you are having any type of issues with your account, we can still help you but you will need to help us by having access to your email address; whether on your own device or ours so that we may help you with the states online registration process. If you cannot your email, we will not be able to help you.